About Nambiti House - Cheetah Ridge
Set apart from the Lodge, the Bush Lodge is a fantastic family get away destination and can accommodate 10 people comfortably in 5 unique spacious bedrooms one of which is an en-suite bathroom.
It is the only self-catering property in Nambiti open to the public, located in the south of the reserve and is affiliated and located close to, Cheetah Ridge Lodge.
The house has five bedrooms and one en-suite bathroom. There are a further two bathrooms shared by the other bedrooms. The house has a fully equipped kitchen and a scullery. There is a comfortable lounge with a fireplace.
Outside there is a verandah, a private garden, a swimming pool and a boma.
Normal rates include a daily open-vehicle game drive per day, with a choice of either the early morning or evening game drives. This includes hot beverages on the morning game drive and snacks on the evening drive.
More game drives can be booked at an additional cost
The House is serviced daily and has a dedicated housekeeper.
Ideal for families and groups, Nambiti House is set within its own fenced-off garden complete with a plunge pool, providing a secluded family-friendly environment, with access to the main Cheetah Ridge Lodge facilities on request.
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Private plunge pool, braai area and boma
- Private, intimate setting in garden surroundings ideal
- A daily open-vehicle game drive is included in your stay
- Free to do as you please, in your own time
- Lounge and fireplace, with TV and DSTV
- Access to main lodge amenities on request
- Fully secured with electric fencing
- Large farm-style dining room
- Outside dining-room table
- Malaria-free Reserve
- Wi-fi available
- 1 bag of wood supplied per day (additional wood available - cost on request)
Additional Facilites at the Lodge
- Swimming pool
- Game Viewing Hide
- Games room with TV and DSTV
- Lawn games
Should guests want to compliment their self catering with dining at Cheetah Ridge Lodge, this needs to be booked in good time and is depedent on availability. Spa treatments are also available to Nambiti House guests, but should be booked at time of reservation to ensure availability.
- Nambiti House Check-in: from 13h00
- Nambiti House Check-out: by 10h30
What are the best rates for Self Catering at Nambiti House?
- Base Rate (Min): R 5 100* per night( 1-5 adults)
- Per Additional Adult: R 900
- Per Child: 3 – 12 Years: R 700
- Per Child: 0 – 3 Years: Free
Children at Nambiti House
- Children 0-2 years of age will stay free of charge.
Children on game drives
- Children under 2 years under are not permitted on game drives
- Parents going on game drives are welcome to use the Babysitting facilities. An extra fee applies
- Children aged 3 years and older will be permitted on game drives at the lodge management's and ranger's discretion
Normal Inclusions and Exclusions
- One daily open-vehicle game drive per day, with a choice of departure either in the early morning or evening.
- Game drive includes hot beverages on the morning game drive and snacks on the evening drive.
- Full daily servicing of the lodge with dedicated Housekeeper.
- 1 Bag of Fire wood per day
- Rhino Conservation Levy ( See below )
- Tours and Transfers not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Any alcholic or soft drinks from the bar or on game drives
- Curio & personal purchases
Nambiti House is a self-catering venue so you will bring in your own food and drinks, however, additional soft drinks and alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the bar at Cheetah Ridge Lodge and you may request to dine at Cheetah Ridge for certain meals.
- Nambiti Rhino Protection Levy is R 70 (including VAT) per person per night
- Payable directly at the lodge on the day of departure
- Subject to change without notice.
Conservation Levy/ Rhino Protection Levy ( Excluded from normal rates )
What to Expect at Nambiti House
Lounge and dining-room with fireplace and TV, One main self-contained kitchen, Rooms are serviced daily
- 5 x spacious bedrooms, 3 of which lead onto a sheltered veranda
- Sleeps 10, with a minimum four guests sharing
- Main bedroom is en-suite with its own dressing area
- Bedroom 1 – king-size bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – king-size or twin beds
- Bedroom 3 – king-size or twin beds
- Bedroom 4 – king-size or twin beds
- Bedroom 5 – king-size or twin beds
- 1 x en-suite bathroom, shower, toilet, in the main bedroom
- 1 x bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 x bathroom with bath and separate toilet Beds: King-size or twin (two single)
Bedrooms 2 – 5 share 2 bathrooms, 1 with a shower and toilet, 1 with a bath and there is a further separate toilet.
Around the House
- Farmhouse verandah with dining table and chairs.
- Indoor dining room.
- Outdoor boma with a braai, fire pit and canvas chairs.
- Lounge with TV and DSTV.
- Kitchen with fridge and freezer, as well as water dispenser.
- Private plunge pool.
- Fridge and freezer
- Water cooler
- Cooking utensils
- Pots and pans
- Crockery and cutlery
- Mugs and glassware
- Coffee plunger
- Braai/Barbeque utensils
- Plastic cups and plates (for children)
- Basic tea, coffee and sugar
- Bath towels
- Camping/outdoor chairs (in the boma)
- Toilet paper
You need to bring
- Preferred tea/coffee/sugar
- Swimming towels
- Warm jackets